This eBook focuses on writing as a process (avoiding the specific aspects of project management that are outside the scope of the book). Writing can consist of a task covering a few days or a team based effort of a few months
On completing the presentation of the 9 activities in such a process, the book addresses 6 major sections:
1) how to structure documents,
2) how to develop effective and efficient documents,
3) improving your writing skills,
4) improving your argumentation and persuasion skills,
5) the uses and misuses of language and
6) how to make technology work for you.
An appendix discusses the project related activities in the writing process.
The eBook is supported by a set of folders that can be downloaded. These consist of workouts, templates, various examples and original images that are too large to be seen properly in an eBook (which has to be viewed on wide monitors as well 7 inch tablets).