Workbook on All That She Carried: The Journey of Ashley's Sack, a Black Family Keepsake by Tiya Miles | Discussions Made Easy
Kept on display at the National Museum of African American History and Culture is an old cotton sack. While it may not look like much at first, this sack is the inspiration behind Tiya Miles’s new book All That She Carried: The Journey of Ashley's Sack, a Black Family Keepsake.
Tiya Miles is an American historian, author, and mom. She had written several books during her career and focused primarily on women’s histories. She is a National Book Prize Winner and was also a recipient of the distinguished MacArthur Fellowship.
Gain a deeper understanding, wisdom and insight to transform your understanding with this companion workbook containing the following major sections:
Discussions on the book and its chapter by chapter contents
- Main insights, key themes and takeaways of All That She Carried: The Journey of Ashley's Sack, a Black Family Keepsake
- Arrangement of the chapters, scenes, and content of the book
Discussions on the reception of the book by readers and critics
- Messages and important reflections to consider after reading book
- Personal or group discussions on alternate outcomes or suggestions to spark discussions by readers or groups.
- Discussions on the worldwide acclaim of the book and its reception by the readers
- What critics say about All That She Carried: The Journey of Ashley's Sack, a Black Family Keepsake and the main ideas of chapters
Discussions on the success and uniqueness of the book
- Impact of the book and how it can relate to us individually or society as a whole
- Awards and/or recognitions received by Tiya Miles for the success and importance of the publication
- Breakdown to the ingredients of its success and how it can be replicated in different environments and circumstances
- How readers engage with the content of All That She Carried: The Journey of Ashley's Sack, a Black Family Keepsake and why readers are drawn to its message
If you’re looking for a concise informative summary and workbook in less than an hour, click the "Buy now with 1-Click" or “Read for Free” for instant download!
- The separating factor from similar or previous titles and its uniqueness in the marketplace for readers