Workbook on Little Fires Everywhere: A Novel by Celeste Ng | Discussions Made Easy
Little Fires Everywhere is the second best-selling novel by author Celeste Ng. Set in the town of Shaker Heights, Little Fires Everywhere is a story about privilege, motherhood, the weight of secrets, and how easily things can start to unravel even when you think you are doing everything right.
It is no coincidence that Celeste Ng herself grew up in Shaker Heights with her parents and sister. Ng’s parents immigrated from Hong Kong to America in the 1960s. She was raised in a family of science lovers as her father worked for NASA and her mother was a research chemist. Even Ng’s sister would later become an engineer. Ng, however, always loved to write and so she followed her passion.
Gain a deeper understanding, wisdom and insight to transform your understanding with this companion workbook containing the following major sections:
Discussions on the book and its chapter by chapter contents
- Main insights, key themes and takeaways of Little Fires Everywhere: A Novel
- Arrangement of the chapters, scenes, and content of the book
Discussions on the reception of the book by readers and critics
- Messages and important reflections to consider after reading book
- Personal or group discussions on alternate outcomes or suggestions to spark discussions by readers or groups.
- Discussions on the worldwide acclaim of the book and its reception by the readers
- What critics say about Little Fires Everywhere: A Novel and the main ideas of chapters
Discussions on the success and uniqueness of the book
- Impact of the book and how it can relate to us individually or society as a whole
- Awards and/or recognitions received by Celeste Ng for the success and importance of the publication
- Breakdown to the ingredients of its success and how it can be replicated in different environments and circumstances
- How readers engage with the content of Little Fires Everywhere: A Novel and why readers are drawn to its message
If you’re looking for a concise informative summary and workbook in less than an hour, click the "Buy now with 1-Click" or “Read for Free” for instant download!
- The separating factor from similar or previous titles and its uniqueness in the marketplace for readers